August was brutal, but I’m trying to plan ahead for expenses in September. Unfortunately, I’ve already committed myself to things nearly every weekend, and most of them are a little on the spendy side.
- $45 performance at the Hollywood Bowl
- $75 ticket to a wine tasting event (not something I’d normally spend so much money on, but I was invited to a little girls weekend and it sounded really nice, and I’m on break from school… So i decided to just go for it)
- $50 for the hotel for said weekend
- Plus other expenses (food and fun)
- Dinner/out with friends when I go to my hometown
- Friends in town, staying with us, who I promised to go out (to clubs) with
- And they want to go wine tasting too (different weekend)
- Haircut before engagement photos
I’m going to try to counteract all that by eliminating all non-social eating out and alcohol with T, since it is obvious there will plenty of that going on with various friends.