Stay sane plan
I over scheduled my life again! To survive until Christmas, I need to make a plan to minimize stress and stay sane. Here are some things that I need to do.
1. Tell my mom that I can’t be in charge of finding them a rental for when they come for my wedding, and they need to do it themselves. (If they have a specific question on a neighborhood, I can check it out. But they’ve lived around here before, they should have some idea.) My most recent effort fell through and it’s just one more thing that I have been stressed out about. So they can do it themselves (or with my sister’s help), unless they are willing to wait until January.
2. Make a list of stuff we need to do for the wedding and put off as much as possible (which should be nearly everything) until after this quarter. And force T to help with the small number of things we need to get done in the next couple months.
3. Use my planner and write in my schedule for classes this quarter. I’m doing an independent project and I need to stay focused.
4. Try really hard to avoid being hungover this Sunday. (We’re having a joint birthday party on Saturday night.) Drink water, eat food, etc. Lots to do!
5. Get into bed at 9:30 when possible and be asleep by 10 or 10:30.
6. Leave for work by 7 on non-bootcamp days.
7. Buy all Christmas presents Thanksgiving weekend or sooner.
Hmmm…. I think the big one is the wedding stuff. I don’t need to worry about a lot of it now, but I do. I like things to be done and settled. But I really need to prioritize!