To Do… LATER!
Everyone has To Do lists, but have you heard of “Not-To-Do” lists? There are a bunch of things I keep thinking I should do, but that definitely can and should wait!
I don’t know about you, but whenever I am supposed to start studying, I have this urge to start cleaning instead! There are a lot of little projects I want and need to take care of eventually, so I’ll add them to my “Not To Do” list so I don’t forget about them.
Not To Do List (or, To Do… LATER!)
- Organize closets and dressers
- Get a few things to cheer up my office at work
- Go shopping 😉
- Plan honeymoon
- Oh and all those wedding details. April is coming FAST!
- Get passport application taken care of
- Figure out a long term fitness routine (join a gym? Or what?)
- Update blogroll and other little blog maintenance (there are so many great blogs I’ve been reading since my last update. I do intend to add you, but I don’t need to do it today!)
- Fuss with my 2010 budget and savings goals
To Do List (before Christmas)
- Keep working out at least a couple times a week
- Improve meal planning through weekend batch cooking (so I don’t survive on cereal or junk)
- Get Christmas shopping done
- I think I need an oil change soon?
- Finish my Master’s project
- Finish my project for my other class (no final exam!)
- Keep pushing at work to gain more responsibilities
- Be nice to T