January 2010 Goals
I’m still thinking about my 2010 goals. I have a lot of financial things to accomplish, but I want to put in realistic numbers for this year. But I do have January goals! I’m starting out low key and trying to get back into my good routines.
1. Establish consistent work schedule: Between school stresses and general craziness, not only was I getting in and leaving at a variety of times last fall, I also was flexing my time quite often, working 9-10 hours one day and 7 the next. I need to reestablish a solid routine. I’d like to arrive at 7:30 and leave at 4 or 4:30, depending on the length of my lunch break. This would allow me to get home before dark and have time for a run!
(I guess this starts later this week… it is 8:00 and I’m just running out the door. To be fair, I’m a little sick. But not sick enough to stay home.)
2. Try out some new healthy foods. I love trying new foods and I have time to cook again. I’ll report back soon, but I already have a few ideas!
3. Develop a consistent running/fitness schedule. Honestly, I don’t think this is something I can “complete”, but I want to work towards this.
4. Only eat out twice more. However, work lunches aren’t included (I won’t abuse this, promise!), and one of them is going to be sushi. Yum!
5. Complete these tasks:
- Generate (and perhaps post) wedding to do list for this month. Then complete it, with T’s support!
- Turn in Passport application
- Organize closet/dresser
- Call university about erroneous fee
- Set up auto-payments on student loan (to get rate discount)
- Wash Car
- Order transcript once it is done
- Clean bathroom
- Finish two books (in the middle of one)
- Call cable company and attempt to reduce rate