January 2010 Goal Results
It was one of those months. My attitude was a bit off at least 50% of the time. I felt stressed (both wedding and work related), didn’t get enough sleep, and my knee was screwing with my runs (and thus my sanity). I only fully accomplished one goal, but many will be repeats on next months list.
1. Establish consistent work schedule. No! I will try this again next month. I mean, I was fairly consist ant, but consistently after 8. It is more professional to come and leave at the same time every day. I was dead tired a lot this month.
2. Try out some new healthy foods. Yes! I tried out a Green Monsters for breakfast. I also made some healthy things I already knew how to make, but I think the Green Monster was the only thing that was new.
3. Develop a consistent running/fitness schedule. Not really — but I have been having minor knee issues. I did okay, considering that, having company, and all the wedding tasks we did. And the rain!
4. Only eat out twice more. Yes! Or maybe not, but we ate cheaper meals out, so we stayed under budget for once. By one whole dollar!
5. Complete these tasks:
- Generate (and perhaps post) wedding to do list for this month. Then complete it, with T’s support!
- Turn in Passport application
- Organize closet/dresser (but it could use another organization attack)
- Call university about erroneous fee
- Set up auto-payments on student loan (to get rate discount)
- Wash Car
- Order transcript once it is done
- Clean bathroom
- Finish two books (in the middle of one)
- Call cable company and attempt to reduce rate