Fulfilled wish list
So, my tax refund went towards fulfilling my every want and desire. Seriously. There are things that have been on my wish list since last January that I finally bought. It feels weird.
- I finally replaced my lost passport. It would have expired this month anyway, so no harm done.
- We bought a new duvet cover! We registered for new sheets, but the duvet cover was at a different store.
- I bought a new Canon G11. I’ve been contemplating almost a year and wanted to have a chance to get to know it before our honeymoon and such. T gave me our $150 cash back bonus for our joint card for it, and I paid the rest. Which was $319.
- Oh, and we decided to just order wedding invitations online like normal people!
- I got a few new bras — much needed.
- New concealer (last month, actually).
- I was no longer able to talk myself out of a Garmin Forerunner. The old style, because they are half the cost and had great reviews. We looked at them in Best Buy and the size difference wasn’t as dramatic as photos seem to make it.
I could definitely come up with a brand new wish list (uh, shoes anyone?). Isn’t that weird, how wants are regenerative? For now I’m trying to focus on enjoying my new toys and avoiding acquiring anything new until after the wedding (Which is barely two months away! Eeeek!)