What I did this weekend
1. Finished almost all the wedding invitations (teamwork of course). I think T is sending them out today (!!!!)
2. Thus I licked 50 envelopes (then read suggestions to use a sponge instead — ooops)
3. Ran about 4 miles rather than my intended goal of 6 — I didn’t eat enough the night before or the morning so I ran out of steam
4. Did some seated yoga hip stretches instead of 30 day shred — my muscles were too tired after the run. No excuse for Sunday. 🙂
6. Got some amazing groceries at TJ’s (macarons! frozen mango! couscous!)
5. Attended my bridal shower via webcam and Skype. No joke. Not my idea, and I don’t recommend it to anyone, but T‘s mom insisted that just because we live 2500 miles away, that doesn’t mean I don’t have to have a shower. (And I thought that is exactly what it meant!! Silly me.)
P.S. – please don’t tell me you think it is tacky. Because we think it is tacky! I also thought it was too rude too refuse her after hints that we weren’t fans of the idea failed. So if T’s relatives think I’m tacky… well then, too bad. I’m only ever going to have any sort of relationship with a few handful of them, one of them being his mom, who came up with the idea. And honestly, it was better than I expected (but I was expecting something really really awful).