Can you all believe it is March? I can’t!
Continuing with this seasons unusually wet winter, Los Angeles is scheduled for rain on Saturday. But I have a ton to get done, and most of it is not very fun. Worse, T is out of town this weekend, so I’m on my own for all the boring chores! But I’m still super glad for this weekend.
What are you all doing this weekend? Here is my to-list. I doubt I’ll do it all, but I hope to make a dent in it!
- We have some fun planned, so nothing productive is going to happen today!
- 6 mile run (could blame the rain, but… Will do Sunday!)
- Make guest book (wow, this is really hard — I started it, but I don’t think I can do it without T!)
- Make favor tags
- Maybe go get some favor samples to see how they work in the boxes. If I feel like it.
- Book hair appointments
- Start grocery list
- Call my mom (it is her birthday!)
- Grocery shop & farmer’s market (got the TJ’s supplies but still need to trek to “normal” store for the rest)
- Wash car
- Sort through papers
- Read & relax!