After dilligently scheduling posts for last week, I feel silent this week!
I’m exhausted! Between a red eye flight and getting bumped for a night in Chicago and crossing a few time zones, it has taken me awhile to get back in the swing of things. Not to mention working long hours to make up for said missed work. I’m thankful I made it through!
More to come next week, like details on our wedding reception gifts, and other money thoughts.
My weekend is going to be a bit lame, but hopefully we’ll sneak some fun in with the chores:
To Do by Monday:
- Return clothes that didn’t work
- Pick up prescriptions
- run 9 miles (3 miles, 3 times – not 9 at once)
- Do at least 3 loads of laundry
- Wash car (hahaha)
- Finalize outfits for presentation
- Pay bills (utilities, credit cards)
- Start thank-you notes for round 2
- Get groceries (or starve!)
- Book final honeymoon stuff
- Get bumper stickers for T’s dad
- Contact friend about backpacking trip
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!