September 2010 Goals
1. Make October goals before October starts: Because this is getting ridiculous. You know.
2. Bring lunch 4/5 days a week: I used to bring it every single day, but I’ve fallen out of the habit. Next month I’ll bump it up to 9/10.
3. Cook something new: This is cheating, maybe, because I’m already marinating some chicken to make a new dish. So maybe I should say, cook TWO new things!
4. Reconcile Travel budget: I’m pretty sure this will result in an empty travel fund! I have one last travel planned this month (a wedding in the Midwest), but after that we’re done until Christmas. We have some free tickets from when we were bumped earlier this year, so… whew. I think my crazy travel spending is over for more than a year now!
5. Stick to running plan: The LA Rock and Roll Half is October 24th! I did 8 miles today after not running since before vacation. To be fair, we did hike 10+ miles for 4 days of our trip!
I think that is enough for this month. Work is sure to be busy and since I’ve been a little MIA, I’m need to focus 100% on it. I also want to grab a new book to read on the plane ride to the wedding. (probably something light: The Girl Who Played With Fire. I devoured the first book on vacation.) Of course I have a million little chores I’d like to get done, but nothing urgent enough to list.