October 2010 Goals
1. Stick with training and run half marathon: Because I’m already committed to this!
2. Track all spending: It’s 10/3 and I hadn’t updated my budget spreadsheet since 9/9. Yikes! But since I declared clean slate, I’m starting tracking again now!
3. Plan budget Thanksgiving trip: I think I know what we’re going to do, and it should be less than $400. But I haven’t called to be sure of availability and such – so we’ll see!
4. Try a new fitness activity at least 4 times: Either swimming or yoga in a studio probably. I guess I could count biking since I’ve never done it as a fitness thing, just to get somewhere. Of course I’ve swam before, but not really since college, and I’ve only done yoga DVDs. By 4 times I mean that I want to do this about once a week. It can be 4 different activities, or the same one 4 times – whatever.
5. Bring lunch 4x a week or more: This is a repeat from last month – I think I’ll be able to do it!