Weekly Money Check-UP
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on $43 on gas to fill up my car. Boring!
2. Today I feel calm and in control towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was have friends over to play Scategories. The only cost was the price of homemade guacamole ingredients. Plus, they brought delicious chocolates for us, and I won a round or two!
4. I will consider this week a success if I get the documents written at work that are due next week. Wow, boring again!
5. If I could could quit my job for a month and travel throughout one country, I would choose Argentina. I haven’t explored South America yet and I’m dying to go to Patagonia.