April 2011 Goals
Hello April! Can I just say I’m so glad March is over? I am! This month is not nearly so crazy as last, but it is off to a rough start.
1. Track all spending with our new plan. T has been cooperating, and I’m sad to see some of the numbers, but it needs to be done.
2. Marathon training! It’s less than a month away! My long runs go like this: 20 miles, 16 miles, 12 miles…. 26.2!
3. Finish several incomplete March goals:
- Self-training: Work through book I own
- Try a homemade energy gel
- Run one practice race – I’m running my first 5k race!
4. Have a conversation with my manager. Vague, yes, but I’ve been frustrated with a lot of stuff, and should communicate some things (that he might be able to help with) and ask for general advice.
5. Create travel budget & plan for the rest of the year. So excited about this one!
6. Pursue changes. Mostly regarding #4. I have a plan of attack, and hope to make some progress this month.