September Goal Results
October 1, 2011
- Activate yoga Groupon & use minimum of 2 times – FAIL. I’m just not a yoga person, but I’m refusing to let this go to waste. I have 2 months to use it 10 times.
- Schedule boot camp Groupon (I’m hoping for November for this) – Partial Credit Ooops, I have to return their call! But I started the process
- Run 40 miles Win! Not including hiking 20 miles and backpacking for about 45. I’m pretty impressed with myself, actually
- Hike Half Dome (!!!!!) Win! It was awesome
- Buy work lunch < 1 time per a week Win!
- Evaluate current status & year end goals Fail – I think I’m just going to let the year end… 🙂
- Get a promotion and raise Fail – but I’m still waiting. So annoyed. It will happen, just a matter of time
- Start looking at Christmas flights Win! But I probably should just book them
- Read 4 books, including one development book. Win!
- Send family birthday presents & cards ON TIME Win! This is a pretty big deal for me. On time is relative, but this is the best I’ve done in awhile.
- Schedule dentist appointment, mani/pedi, and eyebrow wax – Partial Credit I really tried on the appointment, but the place I called didn’t take my insurance (despite finding them through my insurance website)
- Buy a reading lamp that mounts on the wall Fail – does anyone know where to buy these besides IKEA? I guess I might have to make a trip to IKEA.