November 2011 Goals
After the huge fail that was last month, I’m going to set my bar a little lower this month.
- Track Spending: I totally fell off the tracking last month!
- Run 20 miles a week in preparation for half marathon (except for backpacking weekend): Unfortunately, I think it is time to join a gym for the winter. Sad!
- Buy/make 4-5 Christmas presents: The holidays always sneak up on me! Also, decide whether we want to do Christmas cards. We usually don’t, but I do love getting them from friends and family.
- Be a good host: T’s mom is staying with us for a week. I need to be sure to have things like food on hand, not have a dirty bathroom and too much laundry, and have some ideas for activities planned. Exciting!
- Backpacking thanksgiving trip: We always talk about this, but have never actually done one. I found a nice trip that won’t be covered in snow in late November, and I’m determined!
I think that’s it. I’m in the middle of two books I want to finish, I have some stuff going on at work, I have a volunteer thing next week, and other life stuff. But I’ll let that kind of thing off for now. Most of that I have no choice about doing.