November Wrap-Up & December Goals
November Goal Results
- Track Spending: No. I have an idea that I’m going to go back reconcile everything, but… I think I need to declare clean slate and start over. This is so unlike me!
- Run 20 miles a week YES, I did great on this one. I ran over 100 miles in the month, just about 25 miles a week.
- Buy/make 4-5 Christmas presents: No, so far I’ve done 2 out of many.
- Be a good host: Debatable, but I’ll give myself green for this.
- Backpacking thanksgiving trip: No, we bailed on this and had a traditional turkey day with relatives instead.
These are not very exciting, which is why I am just tacking them on here rather than putting a new post for them. However, one of them is to write more content for the blog – so more to come!
- Finish Anna Karenina: I’m obsessed with my new Kindle and have been reading a ton and I always read lots on breaks, so that’s great. But I want to finish this book – it is so long!
- Track Spending: I will not give up on this!
- Run lots and lots (i.e. 90%+ of training plan): I should hit 900 for the year this month!
- Two more times eating out before leaving LA: We started off the month on a bad note. This won’t include when we go home for Christmas
- Write 2 blog posts a week: Because I really miss this!