February Goal Results
Guess what happens when you set goals you actually care about? You do them!!!!
I’m really excited about meeting my goals this month. On the other hand, I feel like “yeah, but those weren’t goals, they were just things you wanted to do as part of your life”. Still, I identified what was important this month and I didn’t push myself to take on too much and detract from these priorities. Sometimes the push is good, sometimes it is just not possible. I really think I did everything I could this month.
- Run 180 miles (or as close as I can) – Yes! I knew I wouldn’t hit my plan exactly, but it still has been my highest month ever! 169 miles! Plus a day of snowboarding & a day of snowshoeing – a total win. I’m not sure how it is possible I only missed 11 miles all month, but I’m not going to go back and verify that my plan really was 180.
- PR in the half marathon – YES! By like 8 or 9 minutes, none the less!
- Try running with my neighbor at least once – Yes, several times! She’s a bit faster than me, but always up for a run. It has been great!
- Track all spending – Yes! I did it in bursts, but I did track everything
- Continue shopping ban – Yes! Nothing new purchased except running shoes
- Spend a number I’m not too embarrassed to post about on food – Hmm.. Restaurants $(230) and Groceries $(415) were high, but honestly, lower than last month. A LOT of room for improvement here!
3. Plan Vacations. My favorite hobby!
- Plan memorial day weekend Catalina camping trip – Booked! And it is going to be the most expensive camping vacation EVER.
- At least get a list of things we want to do in Alaska down and start an itinerary/budget -Booked tickets, have a start on an itinerary!
- Mark dates we need to get backpacking permits on my google calendar – Permit dates marked! We probably should get one more trip on the books for early august.