Happy Thanksgiving! (RBOG)
November 28, 2013
I’m overwhelmed with gratitude today, but short on time. Bullets are the way to go. Random Bullets of Gratitude.
- I’m thankful I didn’t cry on my last day of work (though I got teary-eyed at least twice).
- I’m thankful I had a job that was worth being so sad to leave.
- I’m thankful my husband got a tenure track job in the state I love most. This was a truly ridiculous plan, yet it worked out.
- I’m thankful for my family, even though they are far away. I get to see them in less than a month!
- I’m thankful for friends that I’m leaving in LA, and those that I have scattered across the country.
- I’m thankful for new friends that I will make.
- I’m thankful for this little blog, even though I neglect it horrible.
- I’m thankful for having enough savings to feel secure
- I’m thankful for being able to take the month of December off. For the first time since 2006, I’m unemployed! (Temporarily!)
- I’m thankful for friends-giving thanksgiving.
- I’m thankful to have been born in this country and given the opportunities I’ve been given.
- I’m thankful for the chance I’ve had to live in such a beautiful place.