Weekend To Do
Happy weekend! I’m finally feeling much better today, and ready to enjoy the rest of the weekend. This is our first weekend back in town (last weekend we went on vacation) so there is quite a lot to catch up on. It has been awhile since I’ve done this.
Here is what I want to get done:
- Generate wedding to do list – OMG, it is coming SO FAST and we’ve done SO LITTLE!
- Pick out rings (yay!)
- Go for at least a 3 mile run
- generate/post fitness plan
- Work on 2010 goals
- do some laundry
- Wash Car
- Fill out passport paper work Decided perhaps I should wait until I’m married to take care of this?
- Fill out and mail transcript request form
- Make pulled chicken recipe
- Get groceries
- Clean bathroom
- Check out hotels for wedding accommodations
- schedule a hair cut!
- Buy January birthday presents (I have 3 birthdays to shop for)
- Research (and buy?) 30 day shred for the challenge at Well Heeled Blog